Wednesday, June 8, 2016

What Makes the USA Special to Me?

What makes the USA special to me? 
It's of course that we are named the “Land of the Free”
I love that we all have our own pride
And thanks to our Military, we don't have to hide
Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps and the Navy too
They all sacrifice their lives for me and you
I love how our country is always brave, tough and strong
And I love to sing to the USA’s National song
I love to learn about all of the country's nifty sightings
Especially reading all of the famous president's writings 
I love how our country has its own Liberty and Justice for all
And it makes sure that the American flag will never fall
I love all of the places you can go to in the United States
The park, the beach, even school with all of your classmates
I really enjoy how we always keep this amazing country clean
I admire how there is not much dust to be seen
I love our government and all of its fair laws
Oh, right now, they totally deserve an applause 
Thanks to George Washington we have all that we need
Can you believe he fought for us?
 That was such a good deed!
He did it for our country, once and for all
He made the USA and he made it stand tall
Once again, what makes the USA special to me? 
It's the people, the places, and that we are free! 













No comments:

Post a Comment